Saturday, June 20, 2009

EXP3 filefront link

http://files.filefront.com/13916920

PLEASE NOTE - elevators are activated by shooting at them.

I have two engineering final exams on the 22nd and 23rd so i'm submitting my exp3 as is, in it's raw form, as i need to desperately study these next couple of days. the model is more or less finished and all the submission criteria are satisfied however theres still a little bit i would like to clean up. i haven't yet justified any of my work on the blog and i'm not sure if i will have time to. i'm not sure whether this is an important or assessable aspect of the submission, nevertheless i know it's important that i explain and comment on my work and if i dont have time before the submission date i will do so after my last exam on tuesday afternoon, if this appropriate. this was not a rush job i spent a lot of time on my model and on the rest of the submission i've just run out of time for the presentation of my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment